Monday 9 January 2012

A Big Fail, so annoyed with myself!!!!

I have failed at being a non-smoker, and so unhappy with myself. After 14 weeks of success and not giving in to it, something happened this weekend and I have started again *wrist slap needed*!!!!

I smoked a full packet of 20 over the course of the day and felt very ill, but it didn't stop me lighting up this morning and starting again... It is so very difficult!!! How do people do it, and keep it up???

But this is my last packet.... 

Tomorrow I will be a non-smoker again!!!

I will not let this beat me!!!

7 comments:

  1. Bugger it's 3 days later and I'm still smoking.. Brought 200 last night, the cost was unbelievable so angry with myself still!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's now the 18th and I still can't seem to stop smoking... I have had a few problems to deal with recently, but that is no excuse for my lack of will power!!!

    Will try again tomorrow, have the patches and the lozenges so I'm ready to go...

    I make this promise to myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just notice the clock is wrong on here, as the date came up as the 17th, if I changed it back to the day I started smoking again, would that mean I never started again??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't beat yourself up to much. They say nicotine is more addictive than heroin. I tried for decades. Patches didn't work for me. I used something called Chantix (prescription only) and it worked like a magic charm. It works by blocking the nicotine receptors in the brain (why can't they do that with food) and you just don't want them anymore. The medicine has had some bad publicity, but honestly my only side effect was some weird dreams while I was on it. Anyway, like I said, don't be o hard on yourself, that causes guilt....and guilt makes you want a cigarette :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimee will see if we can get that or something similar over here too, I'll try anything at the moment xxx

      Delete
  5. Still no sign of giving up - let the rollie production line begin... lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.