Sunday 9 December 2012

The Gallery 125 ~ Colour

This week the theme for The Gallery is Colour.

There is nothing more amazing than the colours you find in nature, they are so beautiful, vibrant and constantly changing.


You can't get better than a lovely sunrise or sunset.



Hope you enjoy seeing these beautiful Colours as much as I do?



I love the oranges, pinks and greys and the way the sky is a constant changing canvas.


Now hop over to Sticky Fingers blog to check out everyone else's posts on Colour this week.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! These photos are amazing. I don't have a good enough camera to capture the colours as beautifully as you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but these were only on my HTC mobile as I have lost my camera.

      You should always take the picture if you can, sometimes its amazing how they turn out x

      Delete
  2. Dawn, those colours are amazing. Beautiful x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesley thé top one was at home and thé others at work, sûre going to miss thé scenery for my pictures x

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.