Friday 11 January 2013

Himself - What's the Point?

Himself came home this evening feeling rather pleased with himself, he had captured what looked like a really unusual shot of a tree in the dark surrounded by a strange aura.

He has no idea how he did it, and was unable to repeat it, as sadly it's not in focus. I think it's a pretty clever effort, but what's the point if he can't remember how he did it? It's like telling you a bit of gossip but not getting the juicy bits!

Night View No Flash.

Night View With Flash

He has absolutely no idea what he did ? BOINK **as I slap him round head for daftness**
Seriously he's starting to give me a run for my money now. Better book myself onto a photographic course ASAP as I can't have that!


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I'll book you a course at Jessops... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **blows raspberry and reaches for rolled up newspaper to smack him with again**

      Delete
  2. Oh, we've all had moments like this. The fun of photography :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had them myself too, but I won't admit it to Himself lol xxx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.