Tuesday 26 February 2013

#BlogFlash2013

For 21 days in March I will be joining in with #BlogFlash2013.

Every week day I will be given a prompt, then I must right a short post of 50 to 100 words about the prompt.

#BlogFlash2013: 21 Days, 21 Prompts, 21 Posts

The post can be factual, fictional, prose or anecdotal.

 This is totally new territory for me and I really hope I'm up to the challenge, so before I start I had better get out the dictionary, and find out what prose and anecdotal mean.  

So feel free to check up on me every day to ensure that I'm keeping up with the challange.


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm sure you will keep me on track Lesley LOL xxx

      Delete
  2. Good luck Dawn - 'I'll be back' to see how you are doing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, hope I'm up to the challenge **gulp** xxx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.