Monday 18 March 2013

Day Twelve ~ Music ~ #BlogFlash2013


I love music, but loud music has affected my hearing slightly, I used to love going to concerts, I'm a total Heavy Metal nutter, there's only one way to listen to it, and that's loud.

I used to get as near to the front as I could, several times I've actually been standing right next to the speakers at concerts, I love the feel of music throbbing through you, sometimes my ears would ring for days. 

Ahh the joy of hindsight, but I don't regret a single minute of it, I was having fun and have some fantastic memories.


#BlogFlash2013: 21 Days, 21 Prompts, 21 Posts



13 comments:

  1. I never got too close at concerts, but I am a huge fan of a heavy bass sound. I love that feeling when the music throbs through me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really is nothing like it, thank you for your comment x

      Delete
  2. And I thought you were a Wham fan ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **chokes on coffee** No no no no no :o) x

      Delete
  3. I never went to that many concerts, but I must admit I play my music loud when driving!
    Sounds like you've got some great memories there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I confess my car is a concert every time I drive too lol

      Delete
  4. I haven't went to that many concerts myself, but I'm happy to hear (heh) that your memories nevertheless are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, great play on words lol x

      Delete
  5. Sounds like you have some fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were the best of times, thank you for your comment..

      Delete
  6. I must say I've never been to a rock concert. The only concerts I've ever been in I've performed in, lol. Mostly in band and volunteering at the local orchestra when they recruited kids for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post reminded me of a boyfriend I had for all of two months who had a HUGE set of speakers in his car. You could feel the music completely surround. It was nice, one or twice...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you have such lovely memories, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.