Sunday 13 April 2014

My Sunday Photo ~ Roses

I love photography, but lately I've just not had the time to get out my big camera and take some real pictures.
 
 A couple of weeks ago Himself gave me some lovely roses, I took a snap of them for a Silent Sunday post which I posted here.
 
I do like to make my flowers last as long as possible, because even as they were dying off, they have a strange sort of beauty about them.
 
My Sunday Photo

It's warm and sunny here and it's going to be a fabulous Sunday, have fun
xxx
 



12 comments:

  1. I like this shot because most pictures of roses are of them in full bloom. I kind of like the fragility of them like this. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy, that's exactly what I love about them too x

      Delete
  2. They are so ... beautiful even when they are wrinkled. Nice differrent photo. #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so frail, love the blue sky behind

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope to link up regularly from now on x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful blue sky in contrast to the pretty frail flowers. Lovely shot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice of Himself to buy you roses - the photograph is lovely and very striking against the blue sky. Hope you have a good week - see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.