Thursday 2 February 2012

Why is Technology so complicated???


The problems I have had trying to get this Blog so people can post directly, seems to be sorted now.. 

The Moderator is finally off, thought blood was going to be shed here, as it was so frustrating!!!

Kept telling Himself to post... 

He was trying to do something else, so I got grumpy, as I wanted it done NOW!!! 

Been trying to sort this for a couple of weeks on my own with no luck!!!

 Himself managed it in about two minutes!!!

How annoying was that!!!

Anyway it's all working now... 

If you don't have one of the accounts in the options, post as anonymous and add your name to your post, otherwise I won't know who you are... 

Thank You Graham 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.