Sunday 20 May 2012

The Jumper Update

Things are going well with the jumper at the moment I'm happy to report, although it is a very slow process as I can only do it when my hands feel up to it.

Getting somewhere at last
As you can see the pattern is finally taking shape, I'm very please with it I have to say.

It's amazing what you can achieve with two simple little stitches,
and when I put them in the right places lol!


I've had to stop knitting the front, as it has the odd mistake, and it will now become the back of my jumper.

I have started the front again, hopefully this will be perfect, I can live with mistakes on the back, but not on the front when I will be able to see them all the time. They are only very small mistakes, but they will bug me if I can see them.


I won't let it beat me I will get this Jumper finished...

4 comments:

  1. It looks very good - I am impressed coz my contribution to knitting has always been very plain. Patterns are something I cannot get my head around, and have to admit to not picking up knitting needles for many years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, it's getting there but may have to put it down soon, as I have a cross stitch project I've had on the go for a couple of years, and it's fairly close to finishing..

      Must confess some patterns are very hard to understand, although this one is pretty straightforward...

      D xxx

      Delete
  2. It looks fine to me, but then I'm no knitter. It seems to me that knitting is a process, and it means much more than just putting stitches on needles.

    So, finish you jumper and be very proud of yourself x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly keeps me out of mischief Lesley, when it goes right it is quite relaxing and great to watch it grow.

      Always enjoyed producing things, must take some pictures of my past cross stitch projects and put on here. Sadly they all just sit in a big folder doing nothing :o(

      D xxx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.