Tuesday 26 February 2013

Liebster Award

I would like to say a huge thank you to Julie Palmer for nominating me, and also give my apologies it has taken me so long to get around to writing this post.

The Liebster Award

Here's what you have to do when you are nominated:-

1) List Eleven facts about yourself.
2) Answer the Eleven questions asked of you.
3) Ask Eleven new questions of the bloggers you nominate.
4) Choose bloggers to nominate with 200 or less followers.
5) Inform each blogger and let them know about the award.
6) Most importantly thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

So here we go. 

Eleven facts about me:-

1) I'm now retired, as my employer deemed me unfit to work. Their loss!!!
2) I'm a Knit-aholic and run a local knitting group.
3) I have a beautiful Cocker Spaniel called Badger Boo.
4) I'm a smoker and no I don't want to give up yet.
5) I'm a qualified Chef, but I hate cooking.
6) I believe in UFO's (cue the X Files music).
7) I have two tattoo's.
8) Dean Koontz is my favorite author, I also enjoy reading biographies.
9) I despise people who are cruel to animals.
10) I've never been married because I'm nobodies slave.
11) I eat chocolate in secret, because I'm on a diet, that way the calories don't count.

My questions from Julie:-

1) Favorite band or singer? Lynyrd Skynyard
2) Favorite meal? Anything I have cooked myself, I hate processed food.
3) Favorite film? Dirty Dancing
4) Favorite TV series? The Walking Dead
5) Favorite item of clothing? My PJ's
6) Favorite book? Run Baby Run by Nicky Cruz
7) Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
8) What's your blog about? I have four blogs, this one which is about my general musings and rants on life, a Photography Blog, a Knitting Blog and the most popular by far the Dogs Blog
9) Favorite colours? Purple and Green
10) Favorite Pet? My dog Badger Boo
11) Favorite holiday destination? East Wittering UK

My questions for the bloggers I nominate:-

1) When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2) Dogs or Cats? 
3)What is your favorite TV series?
4) Sandals or shoes?
5) Trousers or skirts?
6) Do you have a guilty secret?
7) Tea or Coffee?
8) Do you hate your job?
9) Ice cream or hot dessert?
10)Who is your favorite author?
11) If you found £200 in the cash machine, would you hand it into the bank or keep it?

My blog nominations are:-

Reality Bites when you turn 40
Team Lloyd
Taking One Day at a Time

All that remains for me to say is thank you again to Julie and let my nominees know about their award. Hope you all enjoy checking them out.


Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Dirty Dancing? We could be twins :-)

    Fascinating facts about you Dawn - all worthy of a blog post.

    Thanks for the award, Dawn. I've taken up the challenge but a bit amended (time constraints) x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love CSI too, we must be twins lol xxx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.